Thank you for your interest in Mid-Peninsula Periodontics. We look forward to serving your periodontal and implant needs. The following provides some specifics about our practice:
- Our practice includes a wide range of periodontal procedures, including comprehensive periodontal care to improve the strength and longevity of your teeth, implant placement for tooth replacement, and many procedures to improve position, contour, and appearance of the gums.
- At the time of your first appointment, we will listen closely to your concerns and conduct a thorough and comprehensive examination. We will take the time to give you the personal attention you deserve.
- Before any treatment begins, we will advise you of your options so you can make an informed choice regarding the best course of treatment for your specific needs. We respect our patients, and our goal is to provide you with the highest quality care in an atmosphere of mutual trust.
- Our practice is truly a referral practice that is based on word-of-mouth referrals from both patients and other dentists. We often treat many members of the same family, and some of our best new patients are referred by some of our best existing patients.
- We will work closely with your general dentist to coordinate your treatment with any general dental needs that you may have and keep you and your dentist updated as to the status of your case.
Thank you for choosing our practice to serve your periodontal and implant needs. If you have any questions, please feel free to call us at (650) 321-3443.